What you will learn from this book:
- Use Drools Guvnor for rules authoring and configuration
- Configure different ways to store your knowledge using Marshallers, and JPA with Spring
- Understand how to add complex event processing capabilities to a project
- Take full advantage of the remote rules execution using the Drools Server.
- Integrate Drools with the Apache Camel Project using the Spring Framework
- Monitor Drools knowledge bases and sessions using JMX.
- Implement automated planning using Drools Planner
- Migrate and learn new features included in jBPM5.
(Full Story: Drools Developer’s Cookbook | Packt Publishing Book)